Call Us Now: 06 54 54 644
IELTS is co-owned and was co-created by a global partnership of education and language experts: IDP: IELTS Australia, the British Council and the University of Cambridge English Language Assessment.
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of people who need
to study or work where English is the language of communication. IELTS is the world’s most popular high stakes English
language test and over a 2.2 million tests are taken around the world each year.
What is IELTS
The international English language testing system (IELTS) is the world’s most popular high stakes English language test, accepted for study, work and migration.
IELTS is designed to assess the four English language skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking, which you will be using if you study, work, or live abroad.
Choice of two tests:
IELTS offers a choice of two versions: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. Both versions comprise four separate parts that assess each of the four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking. Your choice of either version depends on the organisation you are applying to and your plans for the future.
7 reasons why IELTS is No. 1
1. Accepted - IELTS results are requested by universities and employers in many countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. IELTS results are also requested by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies in the Middle East and across the world. IELTS is recognised by more than 9000 institutions over 135 countries. Click here to see who accepts IELTS.
2. Available – up to 48 test dates per year at over 900 test locations worldwide.
3. Fair – the test that gives you a better chance to do your best. Take your speaking test one-to-one with an examiner. No computers, no interruptions.
4. Fast – total IELTS test time is under 3 hours and you get your IELTS results after just 13 days.
5. Respected – IELTS is co-owned and was co-created by a global partnership of education and language experts: the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
6. Relevant – Preparing for IELTS helps you improve the language skills you will need to succeed in your studies and work overseas.
7. International – IELTS accepts British and American spellings and includes questions that are fair to everyone.